Friday, November 2, 2007

Better?

Yes, I know it's after 2 a.m. Yes, I know I will be dragging my butt around tomorrow. What you don't know is that I had a "nap" earlier. The only way to get Mathias to stay in the bed is to lay down with him. I don't know which one of us fell asleep first, but I slept for at least an hour. It's Friday tomorrow - er, today. I can go to bed early tomorrow night - oops, tonight -and/or I can sleep late on Saturday/tomorrow. Besides, we roll the clocks back this weekend. We get the hour back that was borrowed last spring.

This card is somewhat better than the last, and I think I know, at least partially, what it is they have in common that I don't like. We've always been told to leave a little white (Colonial White in this case) border around the stamped images that we cut out - to give them dimension, I believe. Well, I think the leaves on this and my previous card would look better had no border been left on them. Perhaps, I'm wrong. It might be the card design, too. While I like the sketch, it might not be the right one to use with these leaves.

I need to quit beating myself up over these cards and go to bed. Unless I'm dead on my feet after work today, I'll be back this evening. Later . . .

No comments: