Thursday, November 22, 2007

It's Official


While I think about it, plan for it, make a few cards and even buy a few gifts, I don't really get into the Christmas mode until Thanksgiving has passed. My transition is gradual, too, which means I will not be camping outside a store at 3 a.m. tomorrow morning waiting for its doors to open.

This card is another simple design using White Daisy textured cardstock. As I was putting the card together, I thought about what I was going to do without CTMH's background and texture paper. I guess I'll have to get a little more creative. Besides the white, the colors are Cranberry and Ponderosa Pine. If you can see the sparkle, it was added with a glitter gel pen that I found in my stash. I edged the trees and added a few random "snowflakes." The sentiment is from the new Peace on Earth set - "It is Christmas in the heart . . . that puts Christmas in the air." That says it pretty well.

No comments: