Friday, November 9, 2007

Out of Sync

Man, I just can't make it happen tonight. This card is my stab at Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge - a circle element on a square card. I would have thought I could have handled that! It's not like this is the worst card I've made or anything. It's just not what I envisioned. The color combination is Chocolate, Sweet Leaf, and Blush. My flower (Blush stamped on Blush cardstock) was made with the Pretty Petals set. To give the flower some dimension, I "curled" the petals a little bit.

I think I'll put my pajamas on early and go curl up in my bed with a book or the stack of catalogs that packed my mailbox this week. Everyone wants my money. Marv asked why in the world I would ever get a catalog for cooks. I told him that even though I don't use them, I still like gadgets, and besides, I want to make his life as easy as possible. I'll try the stamping thing again tomorrow after I've had a good night's sleep. While I didn't get the clear-top metal tins that I wanted from Specialty Bottle Supply, I did get a box full of some other fun stuff to alter. For now, good night. Check back for "something different" tomorrow.

No comments: