Monday, November 12, 2007

Thank You!

I asked for a little feedback, and I got it. I've also had a little extra exposure in the past 24 to 48 hours with Allison listing the Snowman Kisses project under Sunday's tutorials on her incredible blog, Stampin' When I Can. It didn't stop there either, as she also did a little blurb about stopping to say "hi" to Kathi. Thanks, Allison.

I don't recall how I came across Stampin' When I Can. All I know is that Allison's blog has expanded my blogging world big time. Due to her efforts, I've discovered hundreds of other stamping bloggers who have provided me with not only tons of inspiration but more project ideas than I will live long enough to create. Most bloggers list their favorite blogs. I have yet to do that, mostly because of the time it will take to do so. I'm going to start my list tonight, however, with Allison's blog. The information she provides every day is an invaluable resource from which you, like me, will undoubtedly come up with a list of your own favorites.

To those of you who have left comments, thank you. Some of you have asked questions and made comments that I will respond to in upcoming posts. For now, I'm going to slip into my corner and see if I can't make something interesting before bedtime.

1 comment:

BlueBlueAmy said...

Hi Kathi! Just stopping to say hi! and nice blog.

Amy