Saturday, November 17, 2007

Tweaked!

While Saturday was mine last weekend, that is not the case today. Little people are on their way over to spend the day, night and part of tomorrow with Grandma and Grandpa, and I need to prepare for my stamp club that meets tomorrow night. I have a mountain of laundry to do, too.

This is a second stab at the card I made the other night, making the changes I mentioned. I like this one better. The color is Garden Green. To improve this card , the sentiment could be stamped a little further down and to the right . . . I don't think whoever I give it to will reject it for that reason, however, so I'll stop fussing about it.

No, I'd better run for now. I need to give the place the once over to make certain it's kidproof. I'm hoping to be back later. That will all depend on how much attention the munchkins require. Sometimes, they're demanding, and other times they will play on their own for hours.

No comments: