Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Feeble Attempt

I'm back. I got sidetracked, having discovered something so beautiful it took my breath away. Before I show it to you, however, I'll tell you that my card is the perfect example of why one should "have it all." Take a look at the Cuttle-Pal Gift Set on the awesome No Time to Stamp blog. I thought you needed to see these cards just in case you're lucky enough to have that Cuttlebug embossing folder and have some last minute gifts to make. I don't have that one. In fact, I don't have any of the small ones with the exception of a snowman/snowflake set that might have been OK but wouldn't have held a candle to the beautiful cards on No Time to Stamp. It's not that I didn't think the folder she used was pretty. I did, but I just didn't know what I'd do with it. Now, I'm thinking I should have them all just in case . . . My card is OK - the same general idea - and it was super fast. I wouldn't necessarily have stamped the Best Wishes where it is had I not dropped the "best" stamp, which left me without a choice. With that, I'm off to bed but not without adding the Fancy Corners Cuttlebug Embossing Folder to my shopping list. Later!!

2 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

OK????? You say your card is OK????? Girlie, girlie -- open your eyes!!!! It is so, so something I would love to make, and I just might!!! It is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!! So glad I got to see it!!! THANK YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!! I love that folder and haven't been able to find it. I will be casing this if and when I get the folder.
Dee