Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sweet

I have a feeling I'm going to be in trouble a little later in the day. I didn't sleep last night with the exception of a two and a half hour nap from 7 to 9:30. It wasn't for lack of trying. I laid in bed for a hour or so at a time and even dozed off a couple of times only to wake up a few minutes later, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.

With a snoring husband I dared not disturb, I hung out in Kathi's Corner. First, I made this little nugget box to go with Marv's anniversary card. Were it for Valentine's Day instead of our anniversary, I would have used Cranberry instead of the Desert Sand.

I laid the card and the nugget box next to his alarm clock, which is set to go off in 45 minutes. He'll be impressed. I'm embarrassed to say that he doesn't get an anniversary card every year. When you get married so close to Christmas, you're lucky if you even remember . . .

No comments: