Monday, December 10, 2007

To Your Left

I've added my email address under my profile. Every once in a while, I receive a message from someone who has visited my blog, and I realize that I haven't, thus far, made it very easy for people to contact me. My email address is available on my CTMH website, and as I'm hardly bashful, I thought I'd put it "out there" here, too. I love to hear from people. However, if I don't get back to you right away, know that it's because I'm busy or that I haven't come up with an answer to your question, etc. I'm also fairly serious about email as a means of communication and don't like a lot of "junk." I've received "Forwards" with warnings about products or news of some lunar eclipse that have been circulating the earth via email for several years. The writer in me always verifies information, so if it isn't good information, I don't like it. Before you go thinking I'm too fussy, I will tell you that I do like a good joke and will gladly receive anything from any source that will make me laugh. Last word: If you've got something to say, feel free to drop me a line!

No comments: