Monday, December 17, 2007

Wow . . .

I see my hit counter went over the 10,000 mark today. Wow! I started this blog on August 19 with a handful of friends in mind. They buy stamps and stuff from me, and I thought this would be a good way to share ideas. It is a good way to share ideas. It's also a nice place for me to spout off a little about work, my husband, my kids, my grandchildren, and extended family. I tell you how tired I am . . . often. When I wrote for the newspaper, people felt like they knew me even though I rarely wrote about myself. It seems to be kind of like that with this blog. One of my friends tells me coming to my blog is like visiting every day. The comments posted have been great as are the email messages that I receive. They inspire me to keep stamping and sharing. With regard to bringing visitors to my blog, there are helpers out there. Among them is Allison from Stamping When I Can. Allison's sent people my way more than once and most recently yesterday when she included one of my cards (One More Christmas Card) on a list of some she'd seen and liked. With all the great cards out there, I was honored. What Allison does every day is phenomenal - sharing to the 9th degree! She's a great stamper, too. I guess what I'm trying to say is thank you, whether you stop here once or often. I'll just keep doing what I'm doing - posting the good, the bad, and occasionally, the ugly ones that keep my humble.

No comments: