Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday, Monday

Here's another Valentine's Day card. I'm relatively conventional when it comes to Valentine's Day colors and stick mostly with reds or pinks, and thus, the colors I chose for this card were Cranberry, White Daisy, and Black. Stamps used were from the All My Love and Adorable Backgrounds sets. The striped patterned paper is from CTMH's long-retired Contemporary Christmas paper packet.

Because my stamp club meets this weekend, I really should be making some samples using the January Stamp of the Month, Eastertime. I'm having a hard time, however, putting one holiday in front of the other. I guess I do more than just think chronologically.

I'll have to say that making my card in an area that's slightly more organized today than it was yesterday was quite pleasant. I actually used some scraps to make this card and think that unless I get extremely lazy, my new system of storing my paper is going to work out well for me. Right now, I think I'll go take out the Eastertime set and see if I can't put a card or two together before it's time to call it a day. Enjoy your evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find this card very stricking.