Saturday, January 5, 2008

Rustic Flowers . . . One More Time

From the 8-1/2 by 11-inch sheet of random stamped paper I stamped last night, I was left with one 4-1/4 by 5-1-/2 inch piece and a scrap. Although I could have made several cards from the larger piece, I decided to make just one more card and another magnetic coaster calendar. As much as I love this set and the color combo, I'm ready to move on to something else. My short attention span is what makes me suitable for stamping and cardmaking and unfit for a hobby like quilting.

I didn't go downtown either, leaving the return for Marv to make Monday. As far as any other shopping is concerned, I don't feel like bring one more thing into this apartment before the Christmas decorations are down and put away and I've gotten rid of some stuff I don't need/want and condensed/organized what I have. Clutter does not make for serene. Clutter is also something I can control unlike a couple other crazy aspects of my life. For now, I'm off to organize my cardstock and patterned paper. If I get that done, I'll let myself stamp some more. Later . . . perhaps.

No comments: