Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy Saturday . . .

While I've been told one can not "catch up" on one's sleep, I think I made a good attempt. With the exception that I missed dinner last night and am starving, I feel pretty darned good today.

Here are a few more cards made with the Rustic Flowers stamp set, working with the same color combination I used on the card I posted around midnight. There's nothing notable here in the way of design - a little layering, a couple of flowers stamped and cut out, a Circle Window Charm used to accent the center of the big Twilight flower - nothing you can't see and figure out for yourself.

With that, I think I'll go grab some lunch and then, hop in the shower. I should make a trip downtown today and return a too-big sweater I bought for Cameron for Christmas. I could use a new pair of jeans, and I suppose I could check out the after-Christmas sales, too. The thought of leaving the house does not appeal to me in the least. I believe the diagnosis is "weekend agoraphobia." Truthfully, I think it's laziness . . . Later!

No comments: