Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tagged . . . I'm It!

I did a little research, and it appears that "Tag" is a game that has been circulating around the blogosphere since 2006 . . . and I've been "tagged" by my cyberspace friend, Jeanne. The game includes eight questions for me to answer and a ninth question, which I will add, before tagging two more bloggers. Here goes:
  1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics: My grandsons, Bjorn and Mathias. If "grandchildren" is one topic, then I'll add everyday life as my second topic.
  2. Where are the two best places you've been to? Disney World and New Orleans.
  3. Name two things you do every day: Check my email and pray, not necessarily in that order!
  4. Tell us two things that pretty much everyone knows about you: I'm a night owl, and I love to stamp.
  5. Tell us two things that everyone DOESN'T know about you: I'm a junk food junkie, and I've been playing an online game called Q-Bz every day for more than six years ("Trixie" is my alias).
  6. Tell us two things that got you into the hobby of scrapping: A Creative Memories party in 1979. I started, and then life got too busy. My interest was rekindled four years ago with the birth of my first grandchild.
  7. Tell us two things that you want to accomplish in the next six months: Overhaul Kathi's Corner and redecorate the den where my corner is located.
  8. Name your two favorite scrapping tools: Cricut and Basic Gray Magnetic Precision Mat.
  9. My addition - Name your two favorite sources of scrapping inspiration: Simple Scrapbooks magazine and Becky Higgins Creative Sketches (volumes 1 & 2).

I'm tagging web pals Pammie (a good sport and full of fun) and Scrappernic (who is getting ready for an open house and probably doesn't have time for this). Remember, answer these eight questions and then add your own question that includes "two of something." Then, tag two more! I'm anxious to see your answers . . . your questions, too!

One more thing, Scrappernic has been busy. She's got some gorgeous stuff on her blog, including a "tweaked" (much improved) version of a card I made with the Eastertime set. Now, I'll know what to do the next time I play with that set!!

No comments: