Thursday, January 17, 2008

Three Minutes, 17 Seconds

If I don't stop doing this, you people are not going to take me seriously. It's not my fault. It's Pammie's fault. She posted a card today on her great blog, They Call Me Pammie, which was inspired by a card by fellow CTMH consultant Lisa Stenz. Lisa's card, made with the small flowers, stem, and 'happy' from the Eastertime (January SOTM), is a knockout, the most wonderful thing about it being its simplicity. Pammie's card is awesome, too, made with a new stamp set (Thoughts of You) that I don't have . . . yet. Anyway, I got this wild hair, not only to create my rendition of this simple card but to time myself as well. From start to finish, this card took three minutes and 17 seconds to create. The bow took the biggest chunk of time. The fact that my Delight in Everything stamp set was already laying on my desk was offset by the fact that I had to look for one of my 2-1/2 by 6-inch acrylic blocks. That's why I'm off to clean up my stamp area before taking a bath and cuddling up with the new catalog. Oh yea, the laundry, too. With that, I'm out of here . . . Have a nice evening and a happy Friday!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Love, love, LOVE it!!! Wowzers that is a fast card! Gotta love when something so simple comes out so very pretty!

Oh and I forgot to add in my last comment about the kisses...Enjoy every last one of them! :o)You deserve any treats for putting up with Minnesota winters! LOL

Tracy said...

I saw one of these cards on the BB and loved it. I might have to play with the idea this weekend! Great card!