Saturday, February 2, 2008

A Start . . .

This is the start of a set of cards I'm making for a friend who has a birthday in a few days. She's not a stamper but is one who will appreciate the effort.

I am probably the only CTMH consultant who has never made this particular purse. I don't know why. It's easy and so cute. The template, along with a photo of some wonderful cards, can be found here. (Thanks, Lisa!! You save me from writing directions that no one would probably understand!) As for the card, it's my rendition of the card on page 21 of the spring CTMH Idea Book. Once I complete five more cards, I'll stamp and maybe line a half dozen envelopes to match, and I'll have a nice gift - one from the heart - for my friend.

Materials and Tools: Make It Count stamp set; paper and ribbon from the Creative Basics Silhouettes Collection; Colonial White, Black, and Desert Sand cardstocks; Black, Desert Sand, and Bamboo ink pads; Pewter brads; Circle Window Charms; miscellaneous circle punches.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

This is going to be a beautiful set for your friend, Kathi! Love the colors and paper. :o)