Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy June!

I've been excited about Close To My Heart's June Stamp of the Month since getting my hot little hands on it weeks ago, and I'm even more excited about it now that it's finally available to customers. It's a fun set. This card was simple and quick, using a color combination that was new to me.

Materials & Tools: Colonial White, Vineyard Berry, and Desert Sand cardstock; Twilight textured cardstock; Retired CTMH patterned paper; Vineyard Berry, Garden Green, and Bamboo stamp pads; With Love June SOTM and Happy Birthday stamp sets; Antiqued Copper mini brads; 1 and 1-1/4 inch circle punches; Sanding block; 3M foam mounting tape.

I am going to label this post June 2008 Stamp of the Month. Then I'm going to go back and relabel all of the cards I've made with this set the same. That way, when you click on the label on my side bar, you will pull up all of the posts showing cards and projects made with this set. I need to redo my labels to more clearly define what's here. However, it will take some time to go through all 500-plus posts. I think I can eliminate "Jabber from the Heart" and "More Jabber." That's pretty much a given, isn't it? If I'm not talking, it's either that I'm short on time or in a lousy mood . . . Who me?? Not today! It's beautiful outside, and Cameron and the boys are coming over to spend the afternoon with us. If we're lucky, Dustin and Miranda will stop by, too. I had my little dose of solitude. It was nice, but having my family around is so much better. I hope you have a good day . . . wonderful June! Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Very, very nice! I really like the colors...looks like this will be a popular set.

Maricar said...

Love love love the color combo.