Saturday, May 31, 2008

Inkspired

This simple, but sweet, card was inspired by Nicole Heady's May Blog Hop Challenge card on her {capture the moment} blog.

Materials & Tools: Colonial White cardstock; Stampin' Up Kraft cardstock; New England Ivy and White Daisy Pigment ink pad; With Love June SOTM and Happy Birthday stamp sets; Yellow mini brads; Empressor scoring tool and mat; EK Success corner rounder.

What a strange day. My "doing something" earlier entailed laying down for a nap. The sun was shining at the time, and a few minutes later (or what seemed like it), it was pouring rain again. I got up to shut the windows again and stayed up which is just as well. If I sleep now, I can be sure I'll be roaming around again during the night. Marv's not home yet but called from the construction site. I could tell from the description of the work he was doing that he was doing stuff he isn't supposed to do, so I chewed him out. While I don't want him acting like an invalid, I don't want him going beyond the boundaries that have been set either. Will he listen? Probably not. Is your weekend more exciting than mine? The quiet I appreciated last night is getting old. I hope Mr. Marv shows up soon, so I can give him a hard time in person. It's more fun that way . . . Catch you later!

2 comments:

Maricar said...

Love this one Kathi.

Jeanne said...

Love this card, Kathi! I saw this one, too, but you got it made before me!

Thanks for sharing!