Saturday, November 8, 2008

Another Sketch Challenge

Have you joined Paper Craft Planet yet? It's an online community for paper crafters. Here's my page. It seems to me to be a bit like MySpace for stampers, scrapbookers, and paper crafters. It's also my first experience with an online community of any sort, so if I sound kinda dumb about the whole thing, that's the reason. I've joined a couple of groups, Verve Stamps and a Sketch Challenge group that features a weekly sketch.

Here's my take on this week's challenge. I did another wreath and used Christmas Red Stickles on all of the berries. However, due to drying time, I got impatient and did another and used a few Sparkles to give it a little (for lack of a better word) sparkle!

Materials & Tools: White Daisy, Cranberry, and New England Ivy cardstock; Evensong Creative Basics Collection; New England Ivy and Cranberry ink pads; Festive Frills stamp set; Sparkles; Piercing Tool; Stampin' Up Piercing Guide and Mat; Cuttlebug w/Nestabilities Classic Circles set.

I'm not moving around very fast today I really should go to the grocery store but really don't want to go out in the cold. It appears that I'm going to run out of adhesive this afternoon, so I may have to venture out. For stamping supplies I'll brave the cold. For food, I won't. Priorities, you know. Besides, I have a bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups around here somewhere. Peanut Butter has protein, and I was told the other day that chocolate is good for raising one's good cholesterol level. If I had a bottle of red wine, I'd have it made. Oh yea, I think she said something about fresh fruits and vegetables, too. For now, it's back to my corner . . . until I run out of tape anyway. I hope you're having a wonderful day. Later . . .

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh boy, you are making me think there is something to all these sketch challenges. You do SO well with them. Ü This is another beauty!

I giggled when you said you'd go out for stamp stuff, but not food! LOL Hope you stay strong and don't run out of adhesive!

Kathryn said...

So VERY pretty -- love that wreath !
:)