Saturday, February 7, 2009

Simple Saturday

I'm here. And, right now, I'm feelin' like my card is the only thing that's simple about this particular Saturday. This computer thing has been a real pain in the you-know-where. The card is my take on Sharon's Stamp Simply #73 - Let's Get Negative challenge on the No Time to Stamp? blog. I used Nestabilities circle dies to create a frame for my heart, which is mounted to the card with foam mounting tape. The rest of it is self-explanatory, I think. Simple!

Materials & Tools: White Daisy textured cardstock; Tulip cardstock; Tulip ink pad; Key to My Heart stamp set; Sparkles; Cuttlebug w/Nestabilities Classic Circle set; 3M foam mounting tape.

I think I'm in shock right now. My computer is like a stranger. I'm sure, however, we'll get reacquainted. At least I can do the picture thing again and blog. While Cameron worked on the computer this morning, I stamped, so I've got more to show you later. I hope you're having a good day. For now, I'm off to install more software and try to bring this thing back to some semblance of what it was. Later ...

3 comments:

Alanna said...

This is gorgeous with that KTMH stamp set and the tulip ink.

Sylvia said...

Great card! Glad to see you back in blogland.

Jeanne said...

Yea! You're back! And with a gorgeous card, too! Looks like your mojo has returned full force. Another yea!

Hope the reloading of your computer goes well and quickly so it won't be such a stranger.

Hugs!