Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thank You

I received this "One Lovely Blog" blog award recently from Leanne at Scrappin' with Gamma and Nancy at Nancy's CRAFTY Blog.

This second "Kreativ Blogger" award came from Mary at on Life and Creating.

Thank you Leanne, Nancy, and Mary! Thank you, too, to others who have given me awards, which have slipped through the cracks with regard to acknowledging them.

Please know that I am not an ungrateful shrew but rather an old gal who struggles to keep up most of the time. It's kind of like my photo. I was going to replace the snow shot, but heck, it won't be that long before we have snow again. 'Tis sad but true. Other than posting regularly, I'm horrible about keeping up with "stuff" on this blog. My Blogs that Inspire list is outdated. I haven't got my Followers list up yet. Is the Followers thing fixed yet? When using Internet Explorer, my computer was crashing every time I tried to comment on a blog with Followers. Back to the blog, I'd like to "remodel" but as I can't remember what the heck I did last time, I've done the easy thing and left well enough alone. So much to do. So little time.

With regard to passing these awards along, they are for you - those who take the time to look and those who take the time to share a kind word or two. I think Erin's recent Scrap My Scraps challenge was a perfect example of our diversity. What we have in common is our desire to share. Hugs to all of you!

5 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Awwww. That's SO sweet! Thank you!
I say, "leave your blog alone!" it's perfect just the way it is - - - and I've seen some get all messed up when they try to "improve".

There are some gorgeous blog designs out there, but to be honest, it's your art work that I'm coming to see! And to hear about your day, and learn lessons about how to someday be a super grandmom (when the day comes). I admire you SO much, for who you are.

Ok. 'nuf said.
Have a wonderful week, dear friend!

Stephanie said...

hey Kathi
I have been reading/following your blog long before blogspot creating the followers function. I just saved it on my favorites. How old fashioned !! lol
anyways, I do have a question.
How do you add the"watermark" signature to your photos and cards? I think they are so pretty and elegant. I do a fair bit of posting now and would like to have one of my own. You can email me at stefinita@hotmail.com if you get a chance. TIA!

Sarah said...

You rock Kathi! You are a constant source of inspiration and smiles for me my friend!

Deborah Young said...

Cute, cute, cute! I am so happy to see the photos of the boys. What fun grandpa is having, too!

Jeanne said...

Kathi, every compliment and blog award you receive is so very well deserved! You are an inspiration to me in oh so many ways! I {heart} you my special friend!