Saturday, December 26, 2009

Simple Saturday

Holly Christmas_Dec 2009
But first, a heartfelt Merry Christmas! I hope, like ours, your Christmas was wonderful and that you, like me, are looking forward to the New Year.

After a weeklong hiatus from stamping, I finally planted myself in my corner for a few minutes today – long enough to create this card for Stamp Simply #119 as featured on the No Time to Stamp? blog. This week’s theme was to create a CAS (as in clean and simple) thank you card. It felt good to finally create something again.

Materials & Tools: White Daisy and Moonstruck cardstock; White Daisy Pigment ink pad; Impression Obsession Holly Days and CTMH Thank You stamp sets; Ribbon from Wal-Mart; Fiskars Apron Lace border punch. 

And now, I’m off for a little tour around the blogosphere. Caught up in the “busyness” of the holiday, I not only neglected my own blog but those of my friends as well. It won’t happen again … at least not until next Christmas. LOL. Later…

6 comments:

Leslie said...

love the blue, especially with the snow falling through it. Very wintery. Glad to see you are making the rounds again. We had a very nice Christmas. We took the children to lunch and then were too full to come home and fix turkey dinner so did that today.

Sarah said...

Gorgeous blue card Kathi! I missed your blog presence thats for sure.

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card, Kathi! Sigh...all's right with the world, Kathi's back and sharing a stunning card. Love those snowflakes!

Laurel said...

This is beautiful Kathi, it is nice to have you back!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Beautiful card Kathi! Your knack for a perfect, simple card hasn't left you!

Maricar said...

Beautiful card, Kathi.