Saturday, February 6, 2010

Simple Saturday

Good afternoon! If you combine adorable stamps with an awesome paper packet (that includes matching ribbon!), a few ink padsLove You Forever_Feb 2010,  and a blending pen, it’s not hard to come up with a fun card. You’ll probably tire of hearing me say how much I love CTMH’s new Creative Basics Veranda Collection. A beautiful blue/green color combination – What more can a girl ask for?

Materials & Tools: Colonial White and Juniper cardstock; Creative Basics Veranda Collection; Black, Juniper, Garden Green, and Chocolate ink pads; Love You Forever stamp set; Antiqued Copper Bitty and mini brads; Dove blending pen.

Holy cow! It’s after noon already. That means I need to go get some stuff done, so I have time to play later! I hope your weekend has gotten off to a good start. With more to show you, I’ll more than likely surface in the blogosphere again later in the day. ‘Til then, take care, and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Adorable!!! I love the soft colors & ribbon. Oh and the owls of course.
Have a great weekend!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Wonderful! These Veranda papers are just so pretty - I'm reaching for them a LOT these days! I love how you colored the owls!

Deborah Young said...

Thanks for reminding me to use that stamp set! Well, I went to get my tires this morning at Sam's, but they have to order them. You know it's bad for your wallet when your tires aren't regularly stocked ;-)

I love this collection too. You did a fantastic job! I have coloring envy.

Sarah said...

Can I say it???? Awwwwwww SO cute Kathi!

Lori said...

LOve your cards. They are all so adorable.

Jeanne said...

So sweet! I can see why you like that paper so much!