Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Flower Pot

Flower Pot_4_Apr 2010

Hi! How is your week going? With a couple of workdays already under our belts, all is well in sunny (and windy) Thief River Falls. Yesterday was husband’s birthday. Dustin and Miranda took us out to dinner, which was nice and explains my absence from the blogosphere.

About my card, I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and OMS.

Materials & Tools: Colonial White and Chocolate cardstock; BoBunny Press Shabby Princess Collection; Black and Chocolate ink pads; Close To My Heart Flower Pot April Stamp of the Month; Hollyhock Designer Ribbon Rounds; Prismacolor colored pencils; Gamsol odorless mineral spirits; Blending stumps; Black My Legacy Writer; EK Success corner rounder.

I feel a little “off” tonight – Tuesday doldrums maybe? Perhaps just tired. With that, I’m off to the tub for a relaxing soak after which I am going to check out what my blogging buddies have been up to. Tomorrow night is my last night of bowling. I’ll catch you again when I get home. Between now and then, take care and know this blogger appreciates your visits.

8 comments:

Sylvia said...

Cool card. I like the combination of dots and stripes.

Leslie said...

Sweet springtime card. Love the new look of your blog. I have been catching you in google reader so I haven't been to your blog in a while. Hope you are well.

Laurel said...

Oh how sweet!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a sweet card!

Jeanne said...

A lovely card, for sure! The color combination is terrific and I love how you colored the pots in.

Happy belated birthday to your husband. Hope it was a good one and you all enjoyed your celebratory dinner!

Carolyn said...

WOW, how pretty is THAT!
Happy BD to Marv!!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

A lovely card! Happy BD to your DH - sounds like you had a wonderful time! Kathi, thank you so much for your continuous, sweet comments on my blog! I am always so glad to see your posts, and your comments. Hugs!

Kathleen said...

When it comes to papers, I have two passions: CTMH and BoBunny! This card is BEAUTIFUL!! What is OMS?