Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It’s Tuesday… Again

Fine Furnishings_July 2010

This card is for you. Yes, I have missed you and apologize for the disappearing act. I don’t even have a good excuse.

Isn’t this chair cute? A couple of weeks ago, I won the weekly drawing on the Card Positioning Systems blog and got to pick the set of my choice (value up to $23.95) from Gina K Designs. It was a tough decision. I look and looked at all the beautiful designs, and in the end, chose Nina Brackett’s Fine Furnishings. It arrived on Saturday. Thank you CPS and Gina K Designs!

This is my Simple Saturday post – a few days late. The chair – as you can see – was  paper-pieced. I used textured white cardstock.

Materials & Tools: Sweet Leaf, Black, and White Daisy Textured cardstock; Emporium paper packet; Black ink pad; Gina K Designs Fine Furnishings and Close To My Heart Say it in Style stamp sets.

What’s new? I have some serious catching up to do with my blogging friends. A week is too long!

As for what I’ve been up to, it hasn’t been anything outside the norm. Work. Home. Work at home. Time with family. Time with friends. The only thing that has been lacking is mojo. I’m hoping to find some soon. Please don’t give up on me.

9 comments:

Marie said...

No mojo missing with this card! I really like it. And I like your choice of stamps from the drawing.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Hi Kathi! I missed you, too! This chair is just perfect - what a GREAT card! Thanks!
Hugs!

Leslie said...

Yes, that chair is doggone cute. Love the emporium paper. I am quite envious that you won a stamp set from Gina K's. I want their beach set with the flamingo and palm tree and flowers. - grins -

Have a great week

Terrie Dodd said...

I'll never give up on you....I've been missing your posts, but glad to have you back. LOVE that stamp set!

Sheila H said...

I'm glad you and your mojo are back! What a cute card.

Jeanne said...

You've definitely been missed by me (and a few others I see) but am glad that you took time to enjoy your life. Looks like the break ignited your mojo as this is a lovely card. Congrats on your win! So fun!

Alanna said...

Gorgeous card Kathi. How fun about your win of some Gina K stamps.

I'm glad to see you back. I was definitely missing you.

Sylvia said...

Glad to have you back. I have missed your posts. Glad you had fun with friends and family.

dining room set said...

I always visit your blog. Every time I visit your blog I found an amazing post like this. Your card is so simple but still looks so elegant.