Sunday, September 30, 2007

Everything's Under Control

I didn't have as much to do as I thought I did. My clothes have been released from the Space Bags, and no, they did not spring back to their original condition. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, however. After coming up for air, most of the sweaters were OK. I fluffed an armload of stuff up in the dryer; I packed a box of sweaters to donate to good will, and I have a pile wool pants, blazers, etc. to go to the dry cleaners.

I'm ready for the week, and I even had time to make one more card. I like this card better than the last. I think smaller doses of the various Enchanted prints will work better for me. They're really very pretty, and "rich" might be a better word than "bright" to describe the colors.

I don't have specific plans for the week with the exception of having Cameron and the boys over for dinner tomorrow night. I haven't seen Bjorn and Mathias in over a week and have really missed them. Other then that, I think I'll just go with the flow. I've got things to do, but I think I'll just say I'll do what I can when I can and let it go at that. Have a good week. I'll stop back when I can.

No comments: