Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pocket Cards

My stamp club members made the card on the left at our meeting on Sunday evening. I distributed directions, and also provided them with the link to Splitcoast Stampers where there's a great tutorial with photographs. After our meeting, I came across another tutorial for a "paper-saver" crisscross card on the Creative Bug blog and thought I'd share the link and an example of the card. While the first card took two 4-1/2 x 11-inch pieces for the pocket, the paper saver only required one 5-1/2 x 12-inch piece of cardstock. If the insert included a photograph, either design would make a neat Christmas card, and I can visualize cute invitations, too, for a baby or bridal shower or any type of party invitation. One more thing, the insert is the same size as a recipe card, which gives it even more possibilities.

No comments: