Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Witch is Back . . .

I went to put my stuff away and realized I hadn't made a card with the mummy yet. So, here he is. I scored the Orange cardstock helter-skelter and added the stamped elements in the same fashion - a little variance from my normal line-everything-up way of doing things. The mummy doesn't require much coloring, just skin that's showing, and I added a little Grey Flannel shading to his costume. As you can tell I like the fun, bright colors from the Summer palette for Halloween cards.

I got out of my lousy mood. There's a blog -one of the ten most looked at blogs, in fact - that features photographs of animals, mostly cats, and the craziest darned captions one can imagine. I can't even fathom being able to come up with such wild stuff. It goes with out saying, it's funny. No, I have food in my lap - a beef and potato burrito from Taco John's. I don't know how I talked Marv into that. He must have deemed keeping me happy to be wise.

'Till tomorrow . . . . . .

No comments: