Sunday, October 28, 2007

Another Z-Fold

In making one more Z-Fold card with the Winter Reflection set, I may just have convinced myself to keep this retiring set. I love the frame and snowflakes as well as the words, and I don't necessarily know that CTMH will come up with a set that I like as much or better. This card was simple. The colors are Moonstruck and White Daisy. Before mounting the pieces with the outside and inside sentiments (these pieces are the same size), I did decide to trim the Moonstuck card down to 4 by 5-1/4 and then mount it on a 4-1/4 by 5-1/2 inch piece of White Daisy. The sentiment for this card is from the Festive Thoughts set. I love the clean look of the dark blue with the white.

It was a busy weekend. The boys were with us from the time their mother dropped them off early Friday evening until their dad picked them up after dinner tonight. They enjoyed yesterday's party and were fast asleep by 8:30 last night. Today was just a "regular" day, welcome after yesterday's outing. It's surprising how children that age change - almost from day to day - everything from their attitudes to what they know. I haven't a concrete plan for the coming week. Cameron started an evening algebra class last week, so I'm relatively certain Bjorn and Mathias will be with us on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Deer hunting starts this coming Saturday, and while there hasn't been much talk about it yet, I'm sure Marv is going to hunt. That might mean a little time to myself. I won't complain . . .

No comments: