Friday, October 19, 2007

Sneak Peak

The card is at a funny angle, I know, but I was photographing glitter again. This is a prototype project for my stamp club group that meets Sunday night. It's the snowman again from Magical Season, the October Stamp of the month set. I still haven't gotten my hands on a snowflake embossing folder for my Cuttlebug but think the circle design is OK, particularly since the patterned paper (from the retiring Deck the Halls paper packet) has dots on it. The snowy effect is created with a piece from an Adhesive Sheet (double-sided adhesive) and Prisma Glitter. A craft tray contained the glitter, and as I didn't cough or sneeze while covering my image, I avoided a second major mess this evening.

My arms are still Twilight. Bleach might do the trick but could result in a self-induced chemical peel, too. I think I'll just wear long sleeves for a day or two and see what happens.

Enjoy the weekend, everyone. Marv and I and Bjorn and Mathias are going to Beltrami tomorrow. My brother, Rob, and his wife and their two children from the Twin Cities are visiting my mom, and I can't remember the last time I saw them. I believe it was Easter 2006. That's too long, so I'm really looking forward to spending a little time with them again. Sunday, it's stamp club. I'm looking forward to that, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kathi!
I saw some of your work on the CTMH consultant Bulletin Board and had to pop on over to your blog and see more! I love your creative style, it inspires me to do fun things I would never have thought of! Can you please tell me how the heck you punch the holes in your window circle buttons! I can't fit the thick circle into my CTMH hole puncher. It's driving me bonkers! Thank you so much!
Kelly Castonguay
ctmh@rogers.com