Saturday, October 20, 2007

Trick or Treat

I thought I'd share a little idea for Halloween treats that I saw recently on another blog. It's a stamped up coffee filter bundled with a couple lengths of curly ribbon. It will hold five or so Hershey Kisses or what a small person would consider a handful of M&Ms. I random stamped my filter with the cat, pumpkin and Trick or Treat stamps from the Halloween Fun set. A spider web and spiders with orange ribbon would be cute, too. The project is easy enough for young kids, who would probably enjoy helping make their treats for school or daycare.

With that, I need to get ready for our road trip. Cameron called to ask if he could bring the boys early, saying that they're so excited, he couldn't contain them any longer. I hope they're always so excited about spending time with Grandma and Grandpa.
Have a good day! Later . . .

No comments: