Saturday, November 24, 2007

Warm Thoughts of You

Here's another card created with the Life's Delight paper packet. Stamp sets I used include Playful Petals, Simple Stitches and Celebrate Life from Close To My Heart and the Sentiments I set from Impression Obsession. As always, I distressed the Colonial White pieces with my Bamboo ink pad. The butterflies were stamped on Lilac Mist cardstock with Chocolate ink today, and look about the same as the ones I stamped with Cocoa ink yesterday.

I'm dog tired today, which isn't great, because I have a lot to do. I'm having a sale next Saturday, selling off retired acrylic and wood-mounted stamps, discontinued paper, old ink pads and markers, and a lot of miscellaneous items that I no longer use. As I advertised in this week's shopper and arranged for ads in next week's newspaper and shopper, there's no turning back. I need to get my butt in gear. Thus, if I don't get back here as often as I'd like over the course of the next few days, you'll know what I'm doing.

No comments: