Sunday, December 16, 2007

Gift Cards

As you'll note, I'm taking frequent breaks today. The laundry is almost done, and our humble abode is reasonably neat. When you live in a small space, things get messed up fast and cleaned up fast. As for serious cleaning, I decided that it didn't make a whole lot of sense to do it today. I believe that the boys will be back at some point today, and they will be spending the day with Grandpa tomorrow while their mother attends her grandmother's funeral. After tomorrow, I don't anticipate seeing them again until Sunday. Thus, what I clean will stay clean! The ornament card was cut with the Coluzzle. I sponged some Heavenly Blue ink on the card front, and stamped it with snowflakes from CTMH's Let It Snow set. The top was made with the Stampin' Up Round Tab punch. Silver cord and brads along with the word "Noel" embossed with silver powder finish it off. The other 3x3-inch enclosure card is like the one in the book I mentioned in an earlier post. I used New England Ivy textured cardstock this time to give it a little more texture.

No comments: