Sunday, December 16, 2007

Warm Thoughts, a Winter Card

Here's a post-holiday card. When I saw CTMH's list of retiring stamps this year, I was moderately surprised that Frosty Friends was not among the stamp sets being retired as of December 31. It's been around quite a while, and it's OK by me that it will be around for at least another year. The colors I used for this card are among my favorites - Outdoor Denim, Cranberry, and Ponderosa Pine. The image was colored with a blending pen and CTMH inks. The sentiment is from Sentiments I by Impression Obsession, a set of 92 words.

I don't know why I'm so tired right now. Maybe it's because I got a dose of real life earlier this evening - news that knocked me for a loop and the kind of stuff that, in order to deal with it, one has to rely upon one's faith. Life can certainly be a mystery sometimes. On a lighter note, Mathias just followed me into the bathroom and was questioning me about my anatomy. The fact that I'm female was part of my explanation to which he emphatically exclaimed, "You're not a girl, you're a gramma!" I guess so . . .

No comments: