Saturday, December 8, 2007

A Little Pretty Paper

Ah! Little did I know that all it would take was a little pretty paper to inspire me. I went back to my desk to straighten up and was putting my Everlasting paper packet away when I caught sight of the Cranberry flowered paper. It reminds me of an old-fashioned wallpaper print. The card colors are Cranberry, Desert Sand, and Bamboo. I sanded all of the cardstock edges and distressed the Bamboo pieces, the patterned paper, and the natural twill ribbon with my Bamboo ink pad. The stamped images are mounted with foam tape. I even came up with my own sketch, although I'm sure it's something I saw somewhere once upon a time. While In My Heart will most likely never be my "cup of tea" when it comes to favorite stamp sets, I'm feeling better about it and my mojo. Tomorrow!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Very pretty card!

I don't like that set either, but I love what you have done with it here.

Amy Mayhew

Tracy.H said...

This is very pretty! :0)

scrappernic said...

Beautiful! The papers are perfect for this set. I am not a fan of this set either. Hard to work with, especially after all the fun I had with November's. Don't think I'll have that problem with the new sets though :)