Sunday, February 10, 2008

Basket Dimensions for Pammie the Brave

Why didn't I think to post the dimensions of my finished basket in my original post? Pammie, who's brave enough to consider it for a workshop project, asked when leaving a very nice comment. The basket, minus the handles, is three inches tall and 4-3/4 inches in diameter. While I'm at it, I might mention, too, that Laura used a glue stick in her pictorial. I started by using a glue stick, but when things started coming apart, I resorted to Glue Dots, which stayed stuck. When I say Pammie is brave, I mean it. This is a challenging project that I personally would not want to present to more than a couple of people at a time. I'm also not the best teacher in the world, which might make the difference. Pammie might just be more patient than Kathi . . .

No comments: