Saturday, May 31, 2008

Another "Collectible"

Here's another baby card made with yet another set of stamps I hadn't gotten around to using . . . yet! I thought this would be a good set for baby cards and little people birthday cards. It was the sheep that got me, and I think the little black-eyed dog is pretty fine, too. Unable to determine which I wanted to use first, I stamped them all. The sheep's muzzle and the rabbit's ears and nose are paper pieced.

Materials & Tools: White Daisy, Breeze, Brown Bag, and Baby Pink cardstock; Sweet Pea paper packet; Black and Blush ink pads; Black, Grey Wool, and Baby Pink Markers; A Birthday Wish and Impression Obsession Sentiments II stamp sets; White Bitty Brads; Yellow grosgrain ribbon from Wal-Mart; Silver metallic gel pen; Cuttlebug w/Spots and Dots embossing folder; and Stampin' Up Word Window punch.

I went to my Pampered Chef party. Oh, the food was good. A friend who'd moved away was there, and it was so good to see her again. While she's only 120 miles or so down the road, it could just as well be 1,200 for as often as I manage to get out of town. Her husband is being deployed in January, so it's my guess she'll come "home" more often. Unfortunately, I couldn't stay long. While I was there, it started to rain cats and dogs, and all I could think about was how many windows I had open at home. My worry was for naught. The windows weren't opened as wide as I thought, and besides, the rain, for the most part, came straight down. Home again, I should probably go do something. Later!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh goodness! This is absolutely adorable!!! I'm glad you used all three images, because I wouldn't have been able to select just one either.

Love it~

Traci Godbee said...

golly- this card is so adorable!! I think i'll have to pull that stamp set out tonight and play with it- Love the brown little puppy!!