Sunday, May 25, 2008

Weekend Challenge Card

Here's my card for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. There wasn't a whole lot of stamping going on with this one. It's kind of fun once in a while to let some pretty paper and a flower or two do all the work.

Materials & Tools: White Daisy and Buttercup cardstock; Creative Basics Boom-Di-Ada Collection; Olive ink pad; Papertrey Ink Mixed Messages stamp set; Just Blooms Big Pinks and Autumn Daisy collections; Colonial White Waxy Flax; Bitty Brads; Buttercup My Accents (button); Stampin' Up Word Window punch; Piercing Tool; Stampin' Up Piercing Guide and Mat; Mini Glue Dots; 3M foam mounting tape.

We have the beginning of a beautiful day in Minnesota. Finally! We may even have leaves on the trees this year! With that happy thought, I'm going to go see if I can't get some domestic stuff done. Albeit sweet and wonderful to have around, my grandsons are messy. A glance at my corner would give one the impression that it's an inherited trait. I'm not very good about putting my toys away either. Later!!

4 comments:

scrappernic said...

Love this card! These papers are so pretty. I guess I was bound to think so since Hollyhock has always been my favorite pink :) I know what you mean about the messy. I was telling my boys to clean their playroom a while back, and my six year old piped up and said, but your office is a mess Mommy! Oops--so it was.

Stampin n da Hood said...

Love this one, Kathi!
I need some fast but zowie type ideas for convention swaps...this just may do it!
TFS!

Kariberry said...

Very Cute! I have yet to get any CTMH Ricrac. I love how it looks. Love all your cards!! TFS

Jeanne said...

Love the colors in this! I think the ric rac looks great...good idea on CTMH's part.