Sunday, May 25, 2008

What's Up?

Here's a quick card made (mostly) with stamps from the June Word Puzzle. What a fun set!The card was inspired by one on the cover of the latest edition of Papercraft's Stamp It! Cards. I turned the colors around, but the idea is the same.

Materials & Tools: White Daisy, Dutch Blue, Cranberry, and Sunflower cardstock; Black and Topiary ink pads; June Word Puzzle and Impression Obsession Anytime Sentiments stamp sets; White Daisy Bigger Brads; Piercing Tool; Stampin' Up Piercing Guide and Mat; Sanding block.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh GOOD GRIEF KATHI - this is absolutely DELIGHTFUL! I am so going to CASE this one!!!!! love it!

Vonney said...

This card turned out so cute! I love the bright colors!

Jeanne said...

You MUST know I will do whatever I can to mimic this fantastic card!!!

Love it!!!!