Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Short and Sweet

A little short on sleep last night, I had just enough energy to make a card with some stamps and supplies that were out on my desktop. To say it's simple would be kind of silly. All of my cards are simple. I'm just glad there were some bright colors within arm's reach.

Materials & Tools: White Daisy, Cranberry, and Clover Leaf cardstock; Black, Clover Meadow; Baby Pink, and Twilight, and White Daisy Pigment ink pads; Clover Meadow, Orange, and Grey Wool markers; CTMH Snow Friends and Papertrey Ink Polka Dot Basics and Mixed Messages stamp sets; Cranberry grosgrain ribbon; Diamond Stickles; Dove blending pen.

The funeral service today for my father-in-law was beautiful and the outpouring of love from friends and extended family overwhelming - so much so, that I'm short on words tonight. On that note, I'm going to sign off. I'll be back with a card and a little jabber after work tomorrow. Until then, take care and thanks for visiting my little corner.

5 comments:

Laurel said...

I love that color of hat on the snowman!

Liane said...

Glad all went well with the funeral. Your card, as always, is darling! thanks for being an inspiration!

Creative Heart & Hand said...

Love that stamp set...your card is great! TFS!

Jeanne said...

I'm a bit behind on commenting...
This card is adorable. I have been thinking of pulling this set out and now you've given me some great inspiration!

I'm glad the funeral went so well, which seems an odd thing to say, but maybe better would be I'm glad you were comforted by the funeral.

Maricar said...

So cute. I so love that stamp set.