Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hump or Slump Day?

Here's a quick card to go with my quick post tonight. It's made with a piece of Cosmo Cricket paper I picked up at Archiver's when I was there a couple of weeks ago. It's from the Gretel collection. I've made a card similar to this one before. The sketch is a good one for showing off pretty papers.

Materials & Tools: Colonial White, Desert Sand, Bamboo, and Barn Red cardstock; Cosmo Cricket Gretel Autumn patterned paper; Barn Red ink pad; Chocolate marker; Papertrey Ink Birthday Basics stamp set; Natural jute; Martha Stewart Embossed Button punch; Sanding block.

As energetic as I was when I posted last night, I'm lethargic tonight. It's funny how, after 12 years, I'm still struggling with time issues and trying to balance work with all the other things I want to do. Maybe, I need a life coach ... or ... a good, square kick in the backside. Perhaps, I haven't had enough chocolate today ... so far. LOL.

Enough of my silliness. How was your day? A good one, I hope. Thanks for taking the time to visit my little corner of the cyber world. Enjoy the evening!!

7 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Hi Kathi! There's that button punch again!!! Awesome!

Don't be so hard on yourself! You cram a lot of living into your time, judging from all the activities and time to post! Everyone is entitled to have a day when they don't feel like doing much. It will pass.

Sparkplug17 said...

I love your card! Those buttons are just darling.

Jeanne said...

Another great card...loving those buttons! hee, hee That paper is beautiful.

Oh man...you mean to say that no matter what finding (and keeping) that balance is next to impossible? Arggggghhhh....

Hope today is good to you!

Leslie said...

Sharli said what I was thinking. Too funny. We'll be seeing lots of buttons on your blog and lots of Bella paper over at Sharli's place.
I have an award over at my blog for you. pandascrapper.blogspot.com
Leslie

Carolyn said...

Pretty card! and Yes you do need chocolate! :)

Sarah said...

I LOVE that paper!..your card is gorgeous. Those buttons are aweome.
More chocolate gets my vote!

Alanna said...

This is such a wonderful card. Shows off the papers so beautifully and those "buttons". I definitely need to get that punch.