Friday, December 14, 2007

More Evidence of My Addiction

This is my other new Elzybell, "Girls with Tree." Again, I colored my stamped image with markers and a blending pen. The Colonial White snowflake background was embossed using the Cuttlebug. The stripe paper is from CTMH's Creative Basics - Holiday collection.

This will be the last of my stamping until Kathi's (chaotic) Corner is cleaned up. I don't think there are six square inches of workspace available on my desk not to mention the paper and tools that surround my chair on the floor. Bjorn even peered around the corner tonight and declared, "Grandma, you're messy!" If you've got a three-year-old commenting about disorder, you know it's bad. Evidently, there are traces of a former mess on my desk, too, as when I was making this card, I found a couple of Twilight smudges on both the stamped image and the background piece. I believe that I grabbed a pen that must have had ink on it from my reinker disaster. I had the same thing happen one other time this week when I reached for something from the Pampered Chef Tool Turn-About that I use for storing a variety of tools, pens, etc. Why isn't that ink dry after all of this time? Luckily, I was able to remove the smudges with bleach.

With a busy day tomorrow that begins with a hair appointment at 9 a.m., I'd best call it a day. Have a good weekend and stay warm. If I'm lucky, I'll be back with something new to show you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this card. It is so cute.